Note: At this time we are fully booked for the 2022 season and will not be taking any new bookings
Thank you for your interest in taking a hot air balloon flight with us! We are sure you will love the experience as much as we do!
Please read through the following pre-flight info and passenger requirements before booking your balloon adventure, then click on the “Let’s Fly” button below to book your flight!
- We require a $275 non-refundable down payment via credit card or Paypal to reserve your flight date. The deposit amount will be applied to your balance due.
- The remaining balance is due in full at the time of your flight
- If the flight is cancelled due to weather or by Calm Sky Adventures LLC for other safety reasons your deposit will be applied to a rescheduled date within 12 months following your original reservation date.
- If you cancel the reservation you forfeit the full deposit
- You must not be pregnant or have any current or recent medical conditions such as:
- Back or neck problems/injuries
- Hip or knee problems
- Head injuries
- Heart conditions
- Seizure disorders
- Serious allergic reactions to insects, plants or other exposures
- Recent surgeries (especially knee or hip replacements)
- Any other medical condition that may be aggravated by rough landings and/or physical exertion
- Please contact your physician with any questions regarding if you are able to take a balloon flight with a particular medical circumstance
- We reserve the right to require written approval from your physician stating you are fit to fly
- We reserve the right to deny passengers the flight and/or end the flight early if we feel any medical situation could cause harm to yourself, other passengers, the pilot or crew members
- You must be able to get into and out of the basket by climbing over the basket side unassisted (about 3ft high)
- You must be able to walk on/through varied terrain such as plowed fields, dense vegetation, mud, standing water, gravel, pavement and other various surfaces
- You must be over the age of 18 or have parent/guardian written permission if under 18
- We do not recommend flying for children under 12 years old as they often are not able to see over the basket sides and do not get the full ballooning experience. Please contact us prior to booking if you wish to fly with small children.
- Balloon flights are very dependent on the weather. We will only fly when it is safe to do so. While we try our best to fly you on the specific day you scheduled, the weather doesn’t always cooperate. Be prepared to have to reschedule your ride multiple times due to weather conditions.
- We will contact you a day or two prior to your scheduled flight with an update on if the flight appears to be a go or if the weather doesn’t appear it will be suitable for flying the scheduled day. If the weather looks good for your scheduled day we will give you the meeting time and location for your flight. Please don’t be late to the meeting site as delays can cause flight cancellations.
- Weekday flights are evening flights. Weekend flights can be either morning or evening flights depending on best flying weather that day. (If you book a weekend day you need to be available for a morning or evening flight. If you must have an evening flight please select a weekday slot)
- We fly in the early mornings right at sunrise and in the evenings just prior to sunset when the flying conditions are the best. The ride normally lasts 45-60 minutes, however plan on spending 2 1/2 to 3 hours with us for the entire ballooning experience
- Cigarettes/smoking/vaping and pressurized propane do not mix. Smoking/vaping is NOT allowed in our crew vehicles, at the launch site, during the flight or at the landing site.
- You must complete the “Balloon Agreement and Release” found under the documents page of our website and bring it with you the day of your flight
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND INFO
***Our flying season runs from June through September***