Thank you for your interest in taking a hot air balloon flight with us! We are sure you will love the experience as much as we do!
Please read through the following info before booking your balloon adventure.
- We require a $100 non-refundable down payment via credit card or Paypal to reserve your flight date. The deposit amount will be applied to your balance due.
- The remaining balance of $150 for single fare, $400 for double fare, is due in full at the time of your flight
- If the flight is cancelled due to weather or by Calm Sky Adventures LLC for other safety reasons your deposit will be applied to a rescheduled date within 12 months following your original reservation date.
- If you cancel the reservation you forfeit the $100 deposit
- You must not be pregnant or have any medical conditions such as:
- Back or neck problems/injuries
- Hip or knee problems
- Head injuries
- Heart conditions
- Seizure disorders
- Recent surgeries (especially knee or hip replacements)
- Any other medical condition that may be aggravated by rough landings and/or physical exertion
- Please contact you physician with any questions regarding if you are able to take a balloon flight with a particular medical circumstance
- You must be able to get into and out of the basket by climbing over the basket side unassisted (about 3ft high)
- You must be over the age of 18 or have parent/guardian written permission if under 18
- We do not recommend flying for children under 12 years old as they often are not able to see over the basket sides and do not get the full ballooning experience. Please contact us prior to booking if you wish to fly with small children.
- Balloon flights are very dependent on the weather. We will only fly when it is safe to do so. While we try our best to fly you on the specific day you scheduled, the weather doesn’t always cooperate. Be prepared to have to reschedule your ride multiple times due to weather conditions.
- We will contact you a day or two prior to your scheduled flight with an update on if the flight appears to be a go or if the weather doesn’t appear it will be suitable for flying the scheduled day. If the weather looks good for your scheduled day we will give you the meeting time and location for your flight. Please don’t be late to the meeting site as delays can cause flight cancellations.
- We fly in the early mornings right at sunrise and in the evenings just prior to sunset when the flying conditions are the best. The ride normally lasts 45 minutes to an hour, however plan on spending 2 1/2 to 3 hours with us for the entire ballooning experience
- Cigarettes/smoking/vaping and pressurized propane do not mix. Smoking/vaping is NOT allowed in our crew vehicles, at the launch site, during the flight or at the landing site.
- You must complete the “Balloon Agreement and Release” found under the documents page of our website and bring it with you the day of your flight
***Our flying season runs from June through September***
Instructions for booking a flight.
– Use the calendar below to find an available date
– Click on the date you chose (When selected the date will change color to green)
– Fill out the form fields with your information
– Click the “Send” button to submit your data
– After clicking the send button the page will pull up a PayPal button.
– Click on the PayPal button to make your reservation deposit
– You will be taken to PayPal where you can click to either log in to pay with your PayPal account or chose to pay by credit or debit card (Note: you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with credit or debit card)
– Once you complete the payment your reservation will be approved
Note: If using a gift certificate please mention it in the notes portion of the booking form and close the window/tab after clicking submit. Do not continue to the PayPal deposit portion of the booking.